- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ceiling fans
- 1 Queen size bed
- 1 single bed
FOR THE MOST AUTHENTIC RAINFOREST EXPERIENCE
Casa Heliconia is our newly built glamping villa for up to 3 guests. Right in the heart of Geckoes property, Casa Heliconia offers you 360 degrees stunning views of our rainforest garden.
The house is completely built of sustainable wood and is the perfect spot to enjoy nature to the fullest. Casa Heliconia lets you experience our rainforest garden as if you were right outside, while having all the comfort and cosiness of a deluxe bungalow. In spite of the absence of walls in the mayor part of the house, there is no need to worry about exposure. The surrounding rainforest garden and the curtains ensure your privacy.
Geckoes Lodge is only minutes from breathtaking beaches, wonderful adventurous activities and a variety of restaurants. Casa Heliconia is the perfect holiday home from which to explore all the Caribbean coast has to offer:
– Snorkel or dive the coral reefs from white (and black!) sandy beaches;
– Take a horseback trip through the rainforest;
– Take surfing classes or surf the Salsa Brava;
– Swing through the rainforest canopy or kayak along the rivers;
– Go fishing and catch your own dinner;
– Barbecue next to your house;
– Or simply do some birdwatching from your porch.
In a climate where 27°C (80°F) is the average temperature and the sun shines most days of the year, our houses have been designed to allow maximum cross ventilation. In addition to the standing and ceiling fans, this keeps the houses cool and allows you to enjoy the freedom of open plan living.