- Private plunge pool
- fiber optic WiFi
- fully equiped kitchen
- mineral water
- open plan living / dining room
- ceiling fans + standing fans
- 1 queen size bed
- 3 single beds
- rain shower
- double wash basins
- sun deck
- parking spot
TREEHOUSE STYLE DELUXE VILLA
Casa Bromelia is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for up to 6 guests. Elevated to capture the rainforest view, Casa Bromelia brings you closer to nature. With its spacious accommodation, it is the ideal place to holiday with friends or family. But it might just as well be a luxurious escape for just the two of you. There is a work desk where you can connect to the router, in case you need to be online.
The house is completely built of sustainable wood and the elevated open plan living allows it to capture the breeze. The surrounding rainforest garden ensures you of complete privacy in the deluxe bedrooms, the private plunge pool and both bathrooms.
Geckoes Lodge is only minutes from breathtaking beaches, wonderful adventurous activities and a variety of restaurants. Casa Bromelia is the perfect holiday home from which to explore all the Caribbean coast has to offer:
– Snorkel or dive the coral reefs from white (and black!) sandy beaches;
– Take a horseback trip through the rainforest;
– Take surfing classes or surf the Salsa Brava;
– Swing through the rainforest canopy or kayak along the rivers;
– Go fishing and catch your own dinner;
– Barbecue next to your house;
– Have a cocktail next to your private plunge pool;
– Or simply do some birdwatching from your porch and luxuriate in the flora and fauna of the rainforest.
In a climate where 27°C (80°F) is the average temperature and the sun shines most days of the year, our houses have been designed to allow maximum cross ventilation. In addition to the standing and ceiling fans, this keeps the houses cool and allows you to enjoy the freedom of open plan living.